Friday, January 29, 2010

I wish

I really want to move. I'm tired of the cold and snow. Tired of listening to weathermen predict another colder than normal spring or snowier than normal winter. I want to live somewhere warm. Somewhere tank tops and shorts make a year long appearance.

I'm also bored with the monotony of the cold Wisconsin weather. There is nowhere to go, there is nothing to do. Last night my husband blew bubbles outside in 3F and we watched them bounce around on the pavement. This is the highlight of my life.

I want to move somewhere warm, fast paced and fun.

1 comment:

  1. this is cracking me up because we live in that someplace warm and I would love to pick up my son and throw him in the snow. lol...i guess we tend to think the grass is always greener ;)

    found you on MBC and am now following!

    ReplyDelete