Monday, January 18, 2010

Spring Fever

I am ready for Spring! I know it's only January and here in WI that means 2 more months of winter, but I can wish!

I've been looking online for some cute spring/summer Toddler Girls clothes. Old Navy is great, especially for swimwear. Baby Gap is cute too but a little more pricey. Target has some super cute outfits! I love shopping for Charla, her clothes are so cute and she's still young enough that she doesn't care what she wears. So that means I have free reign to make her look as adorable as I want her to. Summer dresses and cute little capri/short sets here I come!

This coming fall she'll probably be wanting to help pick out her clothes. I really have no problem with that since it's almost impossible to find ugly little girl clothes as long as I take her to the right stores. However, the thing that totally drives me nuts just thinking about is her wanting to wear something with cartoon characters on it. Dora, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, UGH!!! Her current obsession is Elmo and I am so thankful that she doesn't care enough about her clothes to want something with Elmo on it. If I had to dress her in shirts with Sesame Street characters on them I think I would vomit!

No comments:

Post a Comment