Monday, January 25, 2010

Mixed Feelings

I still haven't taken a pregnancy test. I've been toying with the idea of taking one tomorrow, but I'm so torn. There are still symptoms of possible pregnancy and I'm now 1-2 days late, so the chances of my being pregnant are getting better and better. Why am I not testing? This is something I've thought a lot about today.

This would be a planned pregnancy, my being pregnant should not take me by surprise. However, I think talking about having a second child and the reality of actually having a second child were somewhat divided in my head. I'm both excited for the possibility and terrified at the same time. This is why I'm not testing. Right now I'm in a place where everything is the same as it's always been. I don't have to think about being pregnant and I don't have to think about if I want to continue trying.

I think I'm going to wait until Friday to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment